|Location:||Cape Town, Salt River|
|Remote work:||Not applicable|
|Own transportation required:||Yes|
|Company:||Zip Zap Circus School Trust|
- Development, planning and implementation of the annual marketing and communication, public relations, social media and digital strategy
- Content writing and SEO writing for the web; articles/blogs and brochure copy.
- Managing and overseeing the creation, copying and printing of the Annual Report and AGM presentation and communication materials
- Development and maintenance of the Zip Zap brand through the “Style Guide”, including the model form to ensure brand cohesion.
- Liaison with Zip Zap satellite offices in the United States and France to conduct international campaigns and exposure opportunities
- Develop marketing materials and fundraising tools for local, national and international markets
- Storyboarding and writing for all Zip Zap videos (show promotions, programs, beneficiary stories, documentaries)
- Marketing support of all Zip Zap fundraisers and special events
- Oversee the online merchandise store project, including the design and sale of Zip Zap merchandise
- Management of the Marketing team (social media coordinator (digital) and graphic designer.)
- Management of income and expenses of the marketing department. Ideally you:
- Be passionate about Zip Zap’s cause, goals and values
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification
- Have at least three years of related experience in a similar marketing/social media role, preferably gained in the NPO sector and proven experience in managing and developing others.
- Have a proven ability to think outside the box to develop new marketing strategies
- Have excellent written and verbal skills
- Have exceptional organizational skills
- Have an impeccable work ethic and a positive “never give up” attitude
- Have excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite (Salesforce will be a plus)
- Be able to work in a diverse environment, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have an unapproved driver’s license and possess reliable transportation
To apply, please submit your CV along with a cover letter of no more than 500 words, including your salary expectations, describing your experience and how you meet the criteria for zip-zap.co.za no later than Friday, April 15, 2022 Further information on Zip Zap can be obtained from the website – www.zip-zap.co.za
Zip Zap is an innovative circus arts school that inspires and empowers young people. At Zip Zap, we strive to provide children (including at-risk youth) with the resources to develop skills through circus arts, which will transform them into young global citizens. Zip Zap has a vacancy for a Marketing Manager to lead local, national and international campaigns and exposure opportunities.
Published on March 31 16:42, Closing date April 15